Tuesday, October 23, 2012

tulis tanpa berfikir.

it's been a while since i wrote something at here. my personal room. i miss the way i wrote some crazy stuff, talking bout foods and friends. heh. what a day. i am not leaving my blog here, all alone. i will write whatever i write and WHEN i will write.

well, it's almost the end of 2012 and i am still waiting for that Mayan theory (LOL), they said it will be the end of the world, but i dont think so. so is it time to troll em? LOL. seriously? whaddaheck.

that is not a main point here for blogging. that's some crazy shit out there. i am here because i miss my blog. yeah, i know my blog is not a famous blog. you see, only a few followers and i am not gaining any profits for making this blog. it's not that i am rich enough, (hey, i am a normal human being too, work 8-5) but because i write when i wanna write. :D

well, talk shit and more and more. hmm, it's raining out there and i got fever. so i can't go outside (why should i?). well, i am just keep typing and typing and don't know what to do, what to think, what to write. hmm. i know nobody will read this, so i just stop okay? but my hands keeps on typing. hell.

sooo, about my love story? heh. don't wanna tell you. i'll tell ya when i'm married. somebody said it will be much more fun when you get married. so i'll keep that for myself aite? if you wanna know, IF, you can read my previous entry, i wrote down some love story when i'm studying at my secondary school. yeah i know, it's weird. but it's true what. :p

my life? it's quite bz right now. working, training, bla bla bla. heh. long story short, i dont have enough rest. i think. :D

ok that's all folks. i wanna do something to kill time. peace yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment